Media & Investor Relations
Success in engaging the media is not always determined by charm, personality or even the issues to be communicated. It relies upon extensive preparation and training. 1Up Communications' strategies are designed to grow all profiles of your business operations, using extensive knowledge and understanding of the media.
Achieving optimum communication and marketing objectives requires activities not being completed ad hoc in isolation. Instead, making the most of your investment means a commitment to razor sharp focus on strategy to reach across the entire organisation and incorporate every interaction with your stakeholders – both internal and external.
An ideal media relations strategy is considered against your business goals and corporate vision – operating ad hoc in isolation otherwise has significant potential detrimental effects upon a business brand.
In the event that issues or crisis strike, the team at 1Up Communications will help you reclaim control of the situation, with the objective of ultimately achieving the best possible outcomes.
We have expertise in:
- Media insights, strategies and plans
- Spokesperson training and briefings
- Media release writing and distribution
- Copywriting and editing
- Media placement (advertising schedules, campaigns and placement advice)
- Media monitoring
- Social media crisis response plans
- Corporate communications (newsletters, annual reports, websites)
In partnership with clients’ accounting and legal departments and senior executives, 1Up Communications develops leading strategies and messaging to communicate with investors, shareholders, government authorities and the financial community. Several examples of the type of work we provide include:
- Financial guidance,
- Unexpected disclosures,
- Capital raising, strategic initiatives and other investor-related issues.
1Up Communications are experts at telling stories to build our clients market position, communicate capability of directors and senior management, and at clearly explaining the business strategy, strengths and plan.
We have expertise in
- Communication support for mergers and acquisitions transactions
- Investor relations planning and advice
- Investor communications (announcements, newsletters, updates, briefings and online)
- Financial press releases
- Annual reports
- Executive briefings on responding to analysts, investors and financial media
- Company presentations, including AGM management, broker presentations and roadshows
- Design and preparation of annual reports
- Assisting with product disclosure statements
- Design and preparation of information prospectus reports
- Drafting target and bidder statements
Corporate Communication Design
The manner in which design and information-development communicates with stakeholders is critically important, it is for this reason corporate communication design serves as a critical function to most businesses. Market share is often determined by images which are used to communicate value and relevance to stakeholders. High quality design solutions are needed across all mediums of the business, with an emphasis on corporate branding.
Often businesses are found to have advertising that has little regard for their target market and the requirements needed to make an advertisement sell.
At 1Up Communications, we have a solid track record for making clients look good to those that matter. We do this by creating quality brand consistency across every touchpoint of your business, through interesting, long lasting and memorable designs that provoke emotion and makes the audience want to spread the word about your organisation and brand.
We have expertise in:
- Investor relations
- Corporate identity
- Annual reports
- Media relations
- Graphic design
- Website design, creation and management
- Marketing material and advertising design
- Magazine and book design
- Packaging and product design
- Signage, poster and banner design
- Corporate stationary, business card and letterhead design