Training Cancellation Policy
As of 01 May 2018
The following policy applies to all training delivered to teams and/or organisations by 1Up Communications.
- All cancellations and transfers must be advised in writing. Charges for cancellations and transfers will be applied, as stipulated in the below, to cover our fixed commitments and administration costs.
- 29 or more days prior to the course start date:
- Cancellation and transfers permitted with no charge.
- 15 to 28 days prior to the course start date:
- Cancellations – A cancellation charge of 50% of the total course fee applies.
- Substitutes – No substitute fee applies, substitutes accepted up to five days prior to the program at no additional cost.
- Transfers – Not permitted, however under extenuating circumstances if there is an alternative offering available, consideration may be given to such a request.
- 14 days or less prior to the course start date:
- Cancellations – no refund.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for payment.
CANCELLATION OF TRAINING BY 1UP COMMUNICATIONS
- 1Up Communications reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
- Notification will be provided within 21 days of the class, whenever possible.
- Registrants will not be charged for the course.
- 1Up Communications is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, cancellation penalties for transportation or accommodations. The customer or student’s sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid training fees.
1Up Communications shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from errors or omissions in the training materials nor shall 1Up Communications be liable for any damages resulting from the use of the training materials or other information conveyed at a 1Up Communications course.